Call Center Life Insurance Sales Representative - (Paid Benefits)
eFund Insurance & Financial Services, LLC – Life Insurance Agents
We are searching for qualified, licensed life insurance agents to join the Nation's Leader in Final Expense TeleSales. eFund Insurance’s innovative inbound lead platform is the only one of its kind!
How we do it: eFund Insurance & Financial Services, LLC provides life insurance options to families looking for the security and protection, our policies provide. As a Life Insurance Agent, you will be consulting with seniors who called in after watching one of our commercials or social media ads, are pre-qualified, and are then transferred directly to you.
New agents working within the eFund Insurance system, are 5 times more successful than other agencies!
What’s in it for you:
- You will represent one of the largest and fastest-growing life insurance telesales companies in the U.S.!
- Job Security - Our retention is 5x that of the industry!
- Proprietary Voice Signature Process, no e-sign or wet signature difficulties.
- Dedicated lead qualifiers. 100% over the phone!! No cold calling, No knocking on doors!·
- Business Advisors, dedicated to coaching and developing your skills.
- Customer Service department; serving your clients, so you don’t have to!
- Base salary of $35,360
- Paid benefits
- Uncapped Bonuses - You get a bonus on every sale!
- Frequent Social events - We love to have fun!
- Non-resident state licenses? We take care of the initial purchase and renewals!
- Results-Driven & Family-Oriented Office Culture!
What we need from you:
- An active Life Insurance License - if you don't have your license, we can help you get it. We will reimburse you the cost after the 1st week of training.
- Eagerness to serve our most vulnerable class, seniors.
- Time, Effort, and Commitment (Monday – Friday, 9am to 5:30pm, No Weekends)!
- Enthusiasm, energy, empathy, work ethic, organizational skills, discipline, coachable, and the willingness to learn and evolve.
- Technical skills, and proficiency in working with Microsoft Office programs are required.
Previous Call Center experience is preferred but not necessary.
This position is based in our Southfield, MI office.